In 1990, Ventura Enterprises purchased a self-storage facility on 5 acres for $4.5 million. By 1994, the land had been sold to Stations Casino for $7.75 million. In 1995, Ventura constructed a self-storage facility with 1500 units, as well as an RV and boat parking. The business is currently owned and operated by Ventura Enterprises and was appraised for $9 million in December of 2011. Expanding their self-storage business, in 2001, Ventura Enterprises purchased 7 acres with 105,000 square feet of self-storage and commercial space. A 2006 expansion added an additional 75,000 square feet of boat and RV facilities, as well as 1300 storage units. Currently owned and operated by Ventura Enterprises the property was appraised for $9.5 million in December of 2011.